Preview the All-New INFINITI QX60 Monograph
The INFINITI QX60 Monograph is sharper, sleeker, and more distinguished than ever. Setting out to, “transform the nameplate from a sculptural and architectural point of view,” the INFINITI design team has introduced a sweeping overhaul of the popular QX60. The result is an even more sophisticated, luxurious three-row SUV that’s guaranteed to stand out on the roads of San Francisco.
QX60 Monograph Preview: Exterior Design
The INFINITI QX60 Monograph updates have been focused entirely on the vehicle’s exterior. After all, if you want a model to set a new standard for an entire line of vehicles, you need it to make an unforgettable first impression. Already, it’s beginning to capture the attention of drivers from Walnut Creek to Pleasanton.
The design changes are all rooted in the Japanese concept of “Ma”–which stresses the importance of negative space in a work of art. Here’s what you’ll notice when the QX60 Monograph meets your gaze:
- A wider, more athletic stance
- Higher, more aggressive wheel wells
- A sloping roofline that fosters a feeling of forward motion
- A more aerodynamic silhouette
- Deceptively simple, frictionless exterior paneling
- Bold details that reveal themselves as you approach
- Thin, cutting headlights and taillights
- A liquid-black contrasting roof
We wouldn’t be too surprised if elements like these set the tone for the rest of the INFINITI SUV models in the years to come! One thing, at least, is certain: we can’t wait to see more.
What Else Can You Expect from the 2022 INFINITI QX60?
The INFINITI QX60 Monograph won’t arrive until model-year 2022, and the design innovations you see above aren’t the only changes that have been promised. While the following updates are not exclusive to the Monograph trim, we couldn’t resist the temptation to cover them in our QX60 Monograph preview:
- New Transmission: A new 9-speed automatic transmission will be paired with the already-outstanding 295-hp 3.5-liter V6 engine.
- Wider Gear Ratio: By employing a wider gear ratio of nearly 10:1, the engineers at INFINITI have made dramatic improvements to this three-row crossover’s performance.
- Performance Improvements: Notably, the 2022 INFINITI QX60 accelerates more quickly and confidently from a standstill. The wider gear ratio also works its magic at higher speeds, where you’ll enjoy more impressive fuel economy and pass other drivers effortlessly.
- Drive Mode Selector: Improvements to the shift-by-wire interface free up more space for the brand’s Drive Mode Selector, which now offers five modes: Standard, ECO, Snow, Sport, and Personal.
Be Among the First to Take the QX60 Monograph for a Test Drive!
If you’d like to be informed when the new INFINITI QX60 Monograph arrives at our dealership in San Jose, don’t hesitate to let us know! In the meantime, stay connected with our dealership to receive all the latest news and updates.
More From INFINITI of San Jose
The 2022 INFINITI QX55 price list will start at $46,500 MSRP*, and limited quantities will be available for sale in Spring of 2021! Of course, before you reserve a QX55 of your own, you’ll want to take a closer look at all three available trim levels and learn more about your options. We’ve laid out…
The 2021 INFINITI QX50 interior raises the bar for compact crossover SUVs everywhere, and Pleasanton-area drivers have taken notice. Whether you’re looking at the QX50 seats or this crossover’s exciting list of standard technology features, you’ll find that it leaves nothing to be desired. We’ve covered all of the most exciting inclusions and provided an…
The INFINITI QX60 Monograph is sharper, sleeker, and more distinguished than ever. Setting out to, “transform the nameplate from a sculptural and architectural point of view,” the INFINITI design team has introduced a sweeping overhaul of the popular QX60. The result is an even more sophisticated, luxurious three-row SUV that’s guaranteed to stand out on…