2021 INFINITI QX80 Price List
How much is an INFINITI QX80? This luxurious three-row INFINITI SUV delivers everything you could want for your San Francisco and Walnut Creek drives, and it does so for a starting price of just $69,050 MSRP*. Take a look at all of the available configurations and packages and get your 2021 INFINITI QX80 price today! We know you’ll love what you find.
INFINITI QX80 MSRP
For the 2021 model year, our INFINITI QX80 price will be determined by two main factors. You’ll choose between three different configurations–the LUXE, PREMIUM SELECT, and SENSORY trim levels–and make a decision between two-wheel and four-wheel drive:
- 2021 INFINITI QX80 LUXE – $69,050 MSRP*
- 2021 INFINITI QX80 LUXE 4WD – $72,150 MSRP*
- 2021 INFINITI QX80 PREMIUM SELECT – $73,350 MSRP*
- 2021 INFINITI QX80 PREMIUM SELECT 4WD – $76,450 MSRP
- 2021 INFINITI QX80 SENSORY – $80,200 MSRP*
- 2021 INFINITI QX80 SENSORY 4WD – $83,300 MSRP*
How Much is an INFINITI QX80 with Your Favorite Features?
Now that you’ve got each model’s base price, we’re sure that you’ll have one more question at the forefront of your mind! Here’s a brief overview of what you can expect from each of the three primary configurations:
- QX80 LUXE models offer 400 hp with a V8 engine, and come standard with Intelligent Cruise Control, Blind Spot Intervention®, Apple CarPlay®, dual touch screens, and a 13-speaker audio system.
- QX80 PREMIUM SELECT models offer all of the above, plus 22-inch dark chrome wheels, a Dark chrome front grille surround, striking fender vents, and a distinct liftgate finisher.
- QX80 SENSORY models occupy the top of the lineup and build upon the features of the QX80 LUXE. In addition to the features offered on that model, this QX80 offers an Advanced Climate Control System, Quilted semi-aniline leather-appointed seating, a 17-speaker Bose® Performance Series Audio system, a rear seat entertainment system with two 8-inch screens, and more.
The range of INFINITI QX80 trims and packages has been pared down for the new model year, but drivers in the Pleasanton area should see that as a good thing! After all, this means it’s easier to get all the features you desire without combing through list after list of add-ons and options. You’ll still have plenty of distinctive INFINITI QX80 colors to choose from. And of course, you can still tow an impressive amount of cargo with any trim.
Considering other models too? If you’d settle for a lower seating capacity, check out the 2021 QX50 price list, too.
Secure a Superior INFINITI QX80 Price at INFINITI of San Jose
Are you ready to fall in love with a new INFINITI QX80 of your own? Now that you’ve seen how much this three-row SUV costs to own, we’re sure that you’ll be eager to explore our new QX80 inventory and break down the total cost into easy monthly installments! We’re ready to help you get started today.
More About the 2021 INFINITI QX80
Been eying the impressive 2021 INFINITI QX80 and wondering if it can tow? The answer is yes! With its standard V8 engine, the INFINITI QX80 towing capacity goes up to 8,500 pounds. But that figure just scratches the surface of what makes the INFINITI QX80 such a useful vehicle for your big San Jose adventures. INFINITI of San Jose…
How much is an INFINITI QX80? This luxurious three-row INFINITI SUV delivers everything you could want for your San Francisco and Walnut Creek drives, and it does so for a starting price of just $69,050 MSRP*. Take a look at all of the available configurations and packages and get your 2021 INFINITI QX80 price today! We know…
*Price is Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). MSRP excluding destination charge, tax, title, license and options. Dealer sets actual price.