2021 INFINITI Q50 Interior
The new INFINITI Q50 is a force to be reckoned with. You may have already seen its eye-catching exterior on the streets of San Jose, but what can you expect from the 2021 INFINITI Q50 interior? Rest assured, this luxury sedan leaves nothing to be desired! Explore features, capacities, and interior colors with our team, and then visit our dealership for a test drive.
INFINITI Q50 Interior Features
The base-level INFINITI Q50 comes standard with each of the following features and amenities:
- Leatherette seating and Lunar Black trim
- 8-way power driver’s seat with lumbar support
- 8-way power front-passenger’s seat
- INFINITI Intelligent Key with Push Button Ignition
- INFINITI InTouch™ dual display system screens (7 and 8 inches)
- INFINITI InTuition™ customizable digital environment
- INFINITI Voice Recognition
- Streaming Audio via Bluetooth®
- Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control system with microfilter
- Sequential welcome lighting with delayed fade-out
- 6-speaker audio system
- Two USB connection ports
- Steering wheel-mounted audio controls
Those who upgrade the Q50 can access genuine leather upholstery, Bose® premium surround sound, ambient interior lighting, built-in navigation, driver’s seat memory, dynamic suspension, and much more.
You’ll receive many of the same standard features if you opt for the Q60 Coupe; however, the Q50 does offer some unique options.
What About the New INFINITI Q50 Signature Edition?
One recent addition to the lineup of INFINITI Q50 configurations is giving San Francisco-area drivers even more to get excited about. The Q50 SIGNATURE EDITION builds upon the SENSORY trim level. The interior is distinguished by its Saddle Brown leather-appointed sport seats and its driver’s seat power torso support, and there are many unique exterior features too.
INFINITI Q50 Seating Capacity & Dimensions
The 2021 INFINITI Q50 seating capacity allows five passengers to travel the Pleasanton and Walnut Creek roads in perfect comfort. Check out this sedan’s interior dimensions to get a better idea of what to expect:
- Total Passenger Space: 101.5 cubic feet (without moonroof)
- Headroom (Front/Rear): 40.2 / 37.5 inches (without moonroof)
- Shoulder Room (Front/Rear): 56.7 / 56.1 inches
- Hip Room (Front/Rear): 53.2/ 52.5 inches
- Legroom (Front/Rear): 44.5 / 35.1 inches
- Trunk Volume: 13.5 cubic feet
INFINITI Q50 Interior Colors & Materials
You can choose from leatherette, genuine leather, and semi-aniline quilted leather for your Q50 interior. The range of INFINITI Q50 interior colors will vary depending on the model you select, but most configurations are available in either Graphite or Stone. At the RED SPORT 400 trim level, you can choose between Gallery White with Red stitching and Graphite with Red stitching. As we noted above, the Q50 SIGNATURE EDITION comes with exclusive Saddle Brown leather.
Additionally, each configuration carries a specific trim:
- Lunar Black trim (Q50 PURE)
- Textured Aluminum trim (Q50 LUXE)
- Black Open Pore Wood trim (Q50 SENSORY, Q50 SIGNATURE EDITION)
- Black Matte Carbon Fiber trim (Q50 RED SPORT 400)
Explore our guide to INFINITI Q50 accessories to learn more about customizing your interior.
Experience the Q50 Interior for Yourself!
Once you’ve seen the INFINITI Q50 interior in person, you’ll have a hard time settling for any alternative. Start exploring our new Q50 inventory or our exciting Q50 lease offers today. Our dealership is easy to reach in San Jose, CA, so don’t wait to start a conversation.
More From INFINITI of San Jose
The new 2022 INFINITI Q50 provides San Francisco drivers with a robust offering in the standard package with additional features attached to upgraded trims. If you haven’t researched yet, we’ll go over the INFINITI Q50 configurations to give you a better idea of the options that exist for new owners. Contact Us Q50 Inventory 2022 INFINITI…
The 2022 INFINITI QX55 crossover SUV delivers a combination of sport, performance, and luxury in its first year of release. This model is designed to rival models like the Lexus RX 350 and does an incredible job keeping up with other luxury models in its class. While the standard version of the QX55, known as…
Many San Jose drivers are excited about the 2022 INFINITI QX60, but how much is an INFINITI QX60? The 2022 INFINITI QX60 MSRP starts at only $47,850* and offers the best luxurious amenities for your San Francisco drives. Learn more about the 2022 INFINITI QX60 MSRP by trim level below, along with key features to keep you…